- PhD in Pharmacology, Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery, University of Barcelona
- Master in Leadership and Management of Science,Technology and Innovation, Pompeu Fabra University
- Project Management Training, The Center for Professional Advancement
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine, Autonomous University of Barcelona
Francisco is head of R&D and Medical Project Management at Boehringer Ingelheim España. He is a health professional with a medical and clinical background and extensive experience in the pharmaceutical sector managing a portfolio of research, development and innovation projects at all stages of maturity.
His areas of expertise include health and medicine, science and innovation management, drug and device development, project and portfolio management, entrepreneurship, scouting, outsourcing, training and education.