From lab to market
BHV Partners identifies top research and technology from universities, hospitals and research centres to build market-driven start-ups that offer solutions to unmet medical needs. We currently have a portfolio of 7 start-ups valued at €23 million and two more in process, scheduled to launch in 2024.
Our main hallmark is to become partners with the founding teams of the start-ups, establishing a long-term relationship (pre-seed, seed, growth, expansion and exit phases) with the aim to ensure the strategy of the business, reducing risks and increasing success.
We have walked the path of entrepreneurship. Look to include first-hand expertise and together we will define the best strategy at a technological, corporate and funding level. We have a hands-on approach to working with the scientific team throughout the life cycle of the start-up, preparing it to grow and become attractive to investors and corporates.
YOUr BENEFITS. why choose us?
- A team with global experience as entrepreneurs, scientists and businesses, each with up to 25 years of experience in the healthcare ecosystem.
- Long-term partnership, from the idea to exit.
- Establish the business strategy as board members and/or CEO positions.
- Hands-on approach to fundraising strategy and technological roadmap.
- Identify and limit project risks.
- Accelerate growth by professionalising operational activities and the team.
- Network of contacts. BHV Partners has more than 70 partners and senior experts, mainly in Spain, the USA, Denmark, Israel and Switzerland.
- Communications & PR for launching the start-up.
- Invest in highly professionalised start-ups led by experienced entrepreneurs of the BHV Partners team.
- Buy to build start-ups that meet the investors’ criteria.
- Invest in start-ups with diminished risk, achieving higher value fast.
- Work with start-ups with board members aligned to the investors’ needs.
- For those investors not specialised in health, BHV Partners offers a soft landing on a strategic economic sector with sustained growth that demands highly specific knowledge to become successful.
Status: venture builders